Saturday, October 15, 2011

sorry

Hey sorry for all you that i have been looking for blogs of what thinks have been like at home and sorry that i haven't wrote anyting it's just been really busy working 2 jobs and now trying to make a big dissions for the next two years and i am going to be going into follow time missions but it will be me going out into the nations and teaching people how to live a pute life and how to leave sex for marrige. I will also be helping a friend to get his book out also i never thought that god would call me to do mission this way but he has always called me to full time missions but i just always thought i would be over seas and just in one spot but i will be ready for this new jerney of my life even thought i will not be able to see my brother witch would be the hardest thing before me and i just finished my application for the ministry and now will just have to wait to find out when i am leaving and so i hope i can see my bro before i leave or when i leave and love you bro and glad to her your voice yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment